Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Winners For Sketch 150!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Linda has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Claire of Life on the Scrap Heap

The gallery was beautiful this week!  I loved visiting every one of your sites and was blown away by all of the creative designs.  Claire's simple yet elegant design caught my eye with its golden circles and fun spots of color!  The wings of the embossed butterfly are such a creative way to incorporate the elements of the sketch.  Beautifully done!  Congrats, Claire, you are the Queen of Clean this week!     



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from our Guest Designer Kim!


5 comments:

Betty said...

congrats to everyone! and thanks to Kim for choosing my card for honorable mention!

Shawn de Oliveira said...

Congratulations, Claire! You're card truly fits the bill for this challenge. I'd also like to thank Cindy L. for choosing my card. That totally made my day. Congrats to everyone. These cards are great.

Claire said...

Thanks so much for making me a queen Linda - chuffed to bits! Congrats to everyone...wonderful cards and a great sketch to play with!

Shannon Jaramillo said...

Thank you Cindy for choosing my card this week! Such lovely submissions this week a a fun sketch! Congratulations to all the other Princesses and t the Queen of Clean, Claire :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Mwah! Thanks Jen T!!! I am so excited you like my Christmas creation :)

Deanne :)