Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Winners For Sketch 128!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Rita has chosen the King!  


The King of Clean:  Shawn at shawnmade
 photo 2014-0324_zps4387eece.png

So many amazing cards again this week!   It's always so hard to narrow it down to just one, but Shawn really blew me away with his first entry into our challenge.   His card is stunning!  Clean, yet detailed and gorgeous!  I love the sky and all the sequin accents.  Truly just a beautiful work of art all around.  Congrats, Shawn! 



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Mitchell!


5 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the mention - and congrats everyone! All Hail King Shawn!

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my card Amy, that made my day!! :) Fabulous picks and a beautiful gallery this week too!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks so much for choosing my card. I was gushing about it all day at work. I think I'm going to enjoy crafting along with everyone in the future.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Congrats to all, and to SHAWN, awesome job! Thanks for a shout out for my card!

OttawaMom said...

Thanks so much Narelle, for picking my card! Made my day!