Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Winners For Sketch 62


The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Jen has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Sue
Little Bits of Randomness

A big thank you to everyone who played along with us this week.  Once again the gallery was full of fantastic cards and lots of inspiration.   

It was a lot of fun to see Sue's Valentine in shades of pink and brown in the gallery this week.  The embossed hearts background is the perfect complement to the striped and polka dotted patterned paper.  And her fun scalloped heart just sparkles with a tiny rhinestone!  Congratulations Sue, you are my pick for Queen of Clean this week! 


Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Rita!

6 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a beautiful collection of winners!

Beth McAlexander said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth McAlexander said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card as a "Perfect Princess"....especially with so many gorgeous entries! I really appreciate it!

Beth

Rose said...

thanks for picking my card :) congrats to the other ladies, your cards are beautiful :)

Robyn Oliver said...

I am once again stunned that Linda has selected my card along with the other talented ladies as a "Perfect Princess". I just love making cards and have great sketches as a guide and fabulous creative ideas from the design team is inspirational.

Karren said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as a Perfect Princess-worthy card!